Huwebes, Hulyo 25, 2013

ECONOMICS AND OTHER SCIENCES



                 Aaaahhhh the never ending Science, well now it is even worse because it involves mathematics oh come on now! Well okay I'm not gonna complain now but as early as now I'm expecting the unexpected. I learned that economics is sooooo soooo very very broad. Yes, wrong grammar but I'm right, right? But okay, I'm starting to accept that even in economics we'll handle mathematics. Well, that's economics. Actually, it is  impossible to study economics without it. Because it involves equations tables and graphs and these are helpful for economists. Because they use these to understand and manipulate equations. They also use geometry statistics for tabulating data and represent graphs. I've never been thankful that mathematics exists because if it doesn't then oh my gosh I don't know what will happen to our economy. Oh well, here comes the never ending physics, chemistry and biology this is so hard but I must say without these I'm utterly sure that we won't have technology ( oh heck no! ) and we can't appropriately use our resources. The next is history. I now know why it is part of economics. It is because economists rely on history - the historical data or the economics data- they need all of it to study the society's economy and to provide us with what information they needed to make plans and theories. Oh dear,sociology. Sociology is really important because it provides information on human social relations that helps economists understand the interaction  among various economic units. Also, psychology is important  because this gives us especially to the economists the knowledge why humans act the way they do and how they learn and change. It is important to the economics because with the help of these information they can study how individuals make economic decisions. Lastly,  the ethics. Okay I'll say it again it is important (oh okay everything is important in economics) because it gives the economists a better judgement on how to achieve economic goals. After all the things that I've said the main point is that everyday, okay maybe not everyday that just sucks, we shouldn't grieve that we study mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, history, sociology, psychology and ethics  because all of these are worth learning because if it isn't then oh well, no future for us. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento