Huwebes, Hulyo 25, 2013

SCOPE OF ECONOMICS



              Oh my gosh I just humiliated myself in front of my classmates and Ms. Princess. Actually it's not just me but also my group mates. Our cheer was  horrible because we weren't prepared and didn't practice it. To be honest we didn't have one until I asked GL, my group mate,  to create one, good thing he composed one. Our cheers sucked. We're not synchronize. But the other team were prepared and created a good cheer. After the group discussion , Ms. Princess introduced about microeconomics and macroeconomics and some lesson  about computing that involves dependent and independent variable.  Oh okay what's microeconomics and macroeconomics? Well, these are the two branches of the study of economics. So what's microeconomics now? This is where how individual markets work. It focuses on how individuals  make their choices  and the interaction of such decisions in the particular market. While the microeconomics look at the individual markets well the macroeconomics is the opposite of it. It looks at the economy as a whole. It looks at aggregate prices, production and income. 

         I was already nauseating because I found it kinda hard to understand thankfully we're all saved by the bell, we'll just learn it further next meeting. 

     






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento