Huwebes, Hulyo 25, 2013

June 18, 2013


First day meeting THE Princess 

       Who is Ms. Princess? I barely know her at all. All I knew is that she's our teacher in Economics this year and we've been asked to write our thoughts about our every meetings (joke it's part of my idea for the project too ) So I chose blogging. Since she approved and that's what I'm comfortable to do with. Oh my gosh! I forgot to mentioned that she graduated in Philippine Normal University  ( PNU ) just like Ms. Nori. Wanna know a mind blowing fact about Ms. Princess oh wait did I mentioned that her name is so cute "Princess" very princess-ish. Okay I got distracted, going back, the mind blowing fact that I'm talking about is that she's only 21 yrs old? Unbelievable right? She looks young and happy. She always smiles. Even though we kinda looked "serious" during that time. We're always like that when it's the first day.  She still managed to smile and be enjoyable at us. But I swear to everyone, we're not serious we're the complete opposite of serious. We're more like "makulit and maingay". And did I tell you that we conducted this unusual activity were we got to introduced ourselves by representing something that would describe us. While others search for something that would describe themselves I already know what's mine. My bracelet. I picked it because I love fashion. It goes very well with all of my outfits. It's my everyday bracelet. I wouldn't live the house without wearing it. I would feel incomplete without it. Oh wait, did I mentioned already that I'm jotting down my thoughts now  (since she asked us to do for our project, what a very attentive student of me. kidding ) while we're waiting for the bell to ring?  Nope not yet. And you better believe it. Okay I gotta go because she or maybe my classmates would be curious on what I'm writing about since we don't need to take down notes. 

       Btw, she mentioned about us doing reporting next meeting. Oh well gotta do some research about what to share to the class for next meeting. 




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento